Along with the labels and two sleepaway camps below, other camps available for affiliate deals on CK include:
- Snapology S.T.E.A.M. Camp
- Ion International Training Center Camp
- 30% Off i9 Multi-Sport Camps in North Mecklenburg
- InCourage Martial Arts Camp
- Shakespeare Tavern Performing Arts Camps
- AR Workshop Columbia DIY Summer Art Session
- AR Workshop Malvern DIY Art Camp
- Georgia Ensemble Theatre Camp
- Studio Bleu Dance Camp
- Drama Kids International Acting Camps
- Camp Timberlake Boys Sleepaway Camp in Western NC
- Brant Lake Dance 2-Week Sleepaway Camp
- 3-Weeks of Sports Sleepaway Camp for Girls
- Camp Netimus 2 or 3-Week Sleepaway Camp
- Kutsher's Sports Academy Sleepaway Camp
- Camp Chateaugay Sleepaway Camp
- Camp Stonewall Sleepaway Camp
Check locations to see if any are near you and you want to include them! Change the number of deals in the subhead accordingly.
Nothing compares to the experience of summer camp! Kids learn so much and make memories that last a lifetime. With some creative preplanning, strategizing, and deal-finding, your child's camp dreams can come true this summer! Here are 5 creative ideas for how to pay for summer camp, along with five great summer camp deals from our sister site, CertifiKID!
1. Look for early bird savings
Many camps offer 'early bird' savings to families who sign up before a certain date. Sometimes those savings can be significant! Check out your favorite camps to see if they offer early bird registration savings.
Getty Images Signature via Canva
2. Apply for scholarships and payment plans
Some summer camps may offer financial assistance and scholarships, so plan ahead and apply early! Other camps, typically faith-based camps, may offer a discount to members of certain congregations.
3. Work at the camp
If you also happen to be looking for work, consider applying for a job at the camp! My local YMCA offers employees a variety of perks, from a free family membership to discounts on camps.
Getty Images Signature
4. Have the kids contribute
If your child is old enough to work some odd jobs, it's a great time to teach them about working and saving for things they want. Some kid-friendly work includes dog walking, pet sitting, mowing lawns, and babysitting. Some kids may also prefer to ask for contributions to a "camp fund" instead of toys and other gifts for their birthday.
5. Find a great deal on CertifiKID
Our sister site, CertifiKID, offers great deals on things to do for kids. Right now they have offers for summer camps all over the country. You're sure to find something your kids will love and get a great deal too. Here are just five of the many great deals you can find for summer camps on CertifiKID:
Camp Invention— View deal on CertifiKID
Use Code CI25 or CI15 to Save on Registration
Camp Stonewall Sleepaway Camp— View deal on CertifiKID